The official presentation language of the ICAFOF is English or Turkish. But the abstracts should only be written in English in Microsoft Word.
• Abstract should not exceed 300 words and it must clearly indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
• Please take note that only online submissions, thus filling in the Abstract Submission Form, will be accepted and all abstracts sent by email, fax or post will not be considered.
• Submitted abstracts must fit online format that doesn't register long abstracts and abstracts that include graphics and tables.
• Authors are also advised to proofread their abstracts because abstracts will be reproduced from the online submission. Any error in spelling, grammar or data will appear online or in print.
• Authors of the submitted abstracts for presentation must also make separate registration for the conference by filling in the Registration Form.
• Submission of abstracts doesn't include official registration for the conference. If the abstract is submitted by two authors, both of them must make the official registration. Click here to see Abstract Template
Preparation of Poster Presentation
Please make sure that you have prepared the Poster Presentation according to the Template of Poster Presentation below.
Click here to see Template of Poster Presentation (Poster Size:80x100 cm)
Preparation of Full-Text Manuscript
Please make sure that you have prepared the Full-Text Manuscript according to the Template of Full-Text Manuscript below.
Click here to see Template of Full-Text Manuscript